All our pieces are made from delicate materials (lace and silk).
Hence, additional care should be taken when handling them.
It is recommended for all pieces to be hand-washed with mild detergent
(eg. Top / Nanox / Breeze). We personally recommend using Nanox.
DO NOT use bleach
DO NOT tumble-dry
DO NOT wring
To remove stains such as these ones from makeup:
1. Firstly, fill up a basin with cool water and submerge the garment.
2. Pour a 50-cent coin size of mild detergent on the stain and rub gently, then soak for 15 minutes.
3. Gently submerge the garment up and down in the basin.
4. Rinse the garment in cold water until all detergent has been washed off.
5. Do not wring the garment (especially lace) to remove excess water.
Instead, gently press dry the garment and allow it to lay flat on a rack to dry or hang dry.