Our luxurious silk eye masks are handcrafted from 100% mulberry silk in a variety of pretty hues!
Mulberry silk is the finest in the market, where silkworms of the Bombyx mori moth are fed only with mulberry leaves. Pure white in color and made up of individual long fibers, mulberry silk is more refined than other types of silk.
It is also 100% natural, odourless and hypo-allergenic. Containing a natural protein called sericin that reduces possibilities of an allergic reaction, mulberry silk is commonly used for luxurious bedding products.
Impeccably handmade to perfection,
- both sides of mask are made from 22 momme silk
- regulates temperature
- soothing on the delicate eye area, feels like second skin
- elastic band that goes on the head comfortably
- effectively blocks out light
- filling is also mulberry silk making it even softer, compared to commonly used cotton